Our compact Duebest™ reusable teak wood cutlery set is made by Fair Trade artisans in Bali, Indonesia. Each piece is unique because they are hand-carved to reveal the beauty that can be seen in the color and grain of the wood. Our teak wood is durable, lightweight, and sustainably sourced. Designed to fit in a convenient case to carry with you anywhere. It’s a purchase you can be proud of and your new alternative to single-use plastics!
- This reusable wooden cutlery set includes 2 utensils (1 spoon & 1 fork) that fit into our smaller fabric case.
- Our smaller case has a single pocket and 1 metal carabiner for carrying convenience.
- Teak wood is considered one of the strongest and most durable of the hardwood family. It’s natural oils make the wood water and weather resistant.
- Designed and developed by Duebest™ to eat, grip, and use daily.
- Ideal for anywhere you go and anytime you eat. Whether it’s traveling, camping, hiking, or simply at your office - bring your own cutlery!
- Spoon & Fork: 6.5"
- Case: 7” x 2”
- Cutlery: Teak Wood
- Case: Linen/Cotton Blend
Disclaimer: Do not use this product if it is cracked, chipped, or damaged! Children should always be supervised during use. Duebest™ is not responsible for any damage due to product mis-use.
Here at Duebest, we take pride in our quality and stand behind our products. Please inspect your purchase upon receipt and promptly notify us of any damages to your order. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us at email@example.com and remember to include your name and order number. Returns must be sent within 15 days of receiving your order for a refund